April 28, 2024, 11:04:27 pm

News:

Welcome to the Frayed Knot EverQuest Discussion forums. This discussion forum is for the exclusive use of the members of the Frayed Knot guild and their authorized guests. Any use other than that authorized by the forum owner and administrators is prohibited.

Statues

Started by medimus, July 27, 2021, 05:29:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

medimus

For decades, two heroic statues, one male and one female, faced each other in a city park.  One day an angel came down from heaven and told them, "You two have been such exemplary statues that I'm going to give you a special gift.  I'm going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, during which time you can do anything you want."  Then, with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life.

The two approached each other a bit shyly and whispered to each other for a moment, then they dashed for the nearby bushes. After a good deal of giggling, laughter, and shaking of branches, the two emerged fifteen minutes later with wide grins on their faces.  "You still have fifteen more minutes," the angel reminded then, winking.

The female statue grinned even more broadly and turned to the male statue.  "Great!  Let's do that again - only this time YOU hold down the pigeon and I'll poop on its head!"