April 18, 2024, 04:53:52 am

News:

Welcome to the Frayed Knot EverQuest Discussion forums. This discussion forum is for the exclusive use of the members of the Frayed Knot guild and their authorized guests. Any use other than that authorized by the forum owner and administrators is prohibited.

Adam and Eve

Started by medimus, November 07, 2019, 02:40:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

medimus

One day long ago in the Garden of Eden, God decided he ought to check on Adam to see how things were going. He made his way to the Garden and found Adam lounging under a tree.  After a bit of small talk he asked Adam, "So, Adam -- How are things going?"

Adam responded, "I can't lie, it's absolutely wonderful here.  So beautiful, so peaceful.  I'm very fortunate.  But I've got a couple of questions for you, if you've got a moment?"

"Of course I do," God responded.  "What do you need to know?"

"Why did you make Eve so beautiful?  I'm not complaining, honest, I'm just curious."

God chuckled.  "That's easy, Adam.  I made Eve so beautiful so that I could be sure that you would like her."

"Well, it worked!  I like her very much, thank you!  She is so beautiful!"  Adam paused for a moment, then continued.  "But - and I'm not sure how to ask this, but - why did you make her so... - so dumb?"

"Oh, Adam -- I had to make sure she would like you too!"