March 29, 2024, 09:40:21 am

News:

Welcome to the Frayed Knot EverQuest Discussion forums. This discussion forum is for the exclusive use of the members of the Frayed Knot guild and their authorized guests. Any use other than that authorized by the forum owner and administrators is prohibited.

Puzzles and Dragons

Started by Scot, January 01, 2016, 06:37:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scot

January 01, 2016, 06:37:07 pm Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:55:13 am by Scot
So....... Nysa told me about this silly little free smartphone/tablet/application game called Puzzles and Dragons.

It is a great little game for people that like early Final Fantasy style battles and bejeweled games since it combines similar concepts and strategies.

Couple starter pointers.

Restart a couple times from the tutorial until you get a good 5-star monster for your starting mob.

Use your first magic stones to expand your monster inventory (listed under shop, but each time you complete a dungeon theme you get one for free and other free promo stuff), ideally use the first 5 or so to get up to 70-ish.

Don't bother doing any special dungeons that are Master or above until after rank 80.

You can invite me as a friend so you can take advantage of some of my mobs.

My ID (Brodgar) = 321 490 345

Nysa's ID (Asoka) = 399 598 336

Dreu's ID (Twahahaha) = 331 795 349

Darchiva

January 02, 2016, 10:41:19 am #1 Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:44:04 am by Darchiva
Well I have been playing for  years.  make me one of your friends  I am Darchiva  313 707 318 and I have an evolved Odin for you to use.  going to look for you now.

Asoka is coming up Keith.  you can change your name easy in User area.

Scot

Fixed Nysa's number I had 2 of them inverted.

Wow.... Darchiva ' little avatar dominates lol.  I know who I am taking into all of those dark scary dungeons now lol.

Darchiva

hahaha....Odin is a bad ass. ;D ..OH and if you need me to change him to someone else you need such as a healer let me know...or a certain color dungeon.  At Rank 171 it can only help.

Scot

Now that we're friends I can use your Team 1 and Team 2 leaders!  So I have access to 2 of the most bada$$ characters in the game through you lol!

miing

Sent requests, things are slow going to start :\

Scot

Seems you already got up to rank 17.... seems pretty fast to me! :D

You can swirl the orbs to increase your number of combos.  Can even do diagonal swaps (though my success doing that isn't perfect).

Darchiva

remember if you push one orb it goes behind you so make combo by moving in all directions until you have a few.  the more combos the higher the score

Linden

Downloading it..ready for drama? lol