March 28, 2024, 10:37:07 am

News:

Welcome to the Frayed Knot EverQuest Discussion forums. This discussion forum is for the exclusive use of the members of the Frayed Knot guild and their authorized guests. Any use other than that authorized by the forum owner and administrators is prohibited.

What if the portals broke, and FK had to take a bus to raids?

Started by Kreaa, November 09, 2015, 12:58:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreaa

Just did a quick write up on how I think a FK road trip would go. I hope this attachment works.

Miro

Worked for me.  If it didn't work for others, here's what it says:

Ever wondered what would happen if the portals broke and the guild had to use a bus instead? I have. This is how I visualize a Frayed Knot road trip would go:

Taza would make the seating arrangements.
Kiras would tell everyone to “Get in, buckle up, shut up”.
Darchiva would hand out sandwiches.
Skunkhaze would pass on the sandwiches, as he’d have his own “special” mushroom and brownie snacks.
Ixodiacl would be the driver, with the bad habit of nodding off as we went down the road.
Eorgal would be asked to check the road conditions, but would be too busy strategizing his dps.
Miro would check on the road conditions.
Joltz would be looking at a map, and mumbling about the direction the guild was headed in.
Shrikeavatar and Linden would be in a back seat hitting each other with sticks.
Trukdriver wouldn’t be in a seat, instead his corpse would be tied to the roof of the bus for a rez later by Clarise.
Alures would have gone afk and missed the bus, and would be trying to catch it in a pickup with a train of 17 cops behind him.
Chrysalis and Kreaa would be singing road songs.
Akariel would alternate between joining in, looking at pictures on Deegurl’s phone, and shooting rubber bands at the back of Yanmaren’s head.
Minniemezz would be tossing gold pieces into the aisle, and watching to see if anyone picked it up.
Medimus wouldn’t be able to board the bus, and would be chasing it on a roboboar.
Fryd would be watching sports center on his cell phone.
Elaarae would be skimming through a Norrathian fashion magazine.
Verizon would be tied up in the back seat with his mouth duct taped.
Scot would be negotiating with other guildies for his release.

Sounds legit

Darchiva

We need to Add to this!!!

Kenluin and Kenanna would be going over the looting rules and DKP with everyone.

Decidra

Eorgal

lol.  very nice Kreaa!  However I would make some minor changes.....

Miro is checking the route against her internal GPS program.
Darchiva is serving tea.

Eorgal

Scot would be on his cellphone quietly arranging an unstoppable multi-guild bus convoy.

Miro

Paris would be sitting uncomfortably close to her assigned seat mate and inevitably gets kicked off the bus while it's still in motion due to her unbearable smell.

Shrikeavatar

Linden

No..Close...I wouldn't be hitting shrike with a stick, he wouldn't be able to handle it. I would be bitch slapping him with my hand.  Of course I would have to remove my gauntlet, which would prove to uber and inflict too much damage for a warrior like shrike to handle.

Darchiva

Kreaa

Como would be sent back to get his pants.
Majique would be arranging his alts.

Hilalrion

Kreaa

Here's a few more:

Yesak would be remarking on the points of historical interest we passed.
Alannb would be handing out merchant brews.
Greym and Cassiah would be sipping wine.
Espionovsky would be shouting Russian taunts and shooting arrows out the window at a pack of kobolds he'd be kiting from the bus.
Kanou would be on the wrong bus.

Eorgal

Good additions Kreaa.  Although I did not realize Greym and Cassiah were big wine enthusiasts.